Along with iOS 8.1.3, Apple today also released an update to OS X Yosemite. The update, titled OS X Update 10.10.2, fixes a number of issues, including an annoying Wi-Fi problem, adds iCloud Drive in Time Machine and more.
Here’s the full change log:
- Resolves an issue that may cause WiFi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
Six betas of OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 were seeded to registered developers to let them test their apps against the update, and report bugs, if any.
You can download the update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store. Let us know how it goes.